Every journey, at some stage, has a moment of decision.
At N4 Partners, we believe there is a fundamental strength in partnership. This is why, from the outset of establishing our business, we were determined to offer strategic and sustainable advice across a diverse range of sectors and ownership structures.
Since the inception of our corporate finance business, N4 Advisory, the team have made fantastic progress with innovative owner managed, publicly-listed and sponsor-backed businesses, investors and lenders across a multitude of sectors including technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, industrials, renewables and financial services.
Be it as strategic advisor on specific ‘one off projects’ or as a trusted partner working to propel the business on the ‘journey’ to the next level, the N4 Advisory team have led and delivered projects for numerous businesses and management teams across the UK.
2021 highlights include –
- The provision of M&A advisory and fund raising services to a high-growth technology company. Appointed as on-going strategic advisor
- The operational review of a managed services technology business including execution of restructuring, preparation of 5-year plan and appointment of interim CEO
- The provision of project management and support to a privately owned pharmaceutical drug manufacturer and distributor on their transformative acquisition of a division of a UK listed plc including fund raising. Appointed as ongoing strategic advisor
- Partnering with an industrial services business to help the business expand its international offering including strategic planning, operational processing, and fund raising. Appointed CEO and Chairperson
- Acting as strategic advisor to a leading global clinical research organisation, with our scope including an organisational restructure, strategic planning process and diversification plan which resulted in the securing of private equity investment to support the business’ growth
- Strategic advice to a National Investment Bank to help the new organisation achieve its goal of delivering patient, mission impact investment to the Scottish economy
- Devising and implementing an updated business plan for a sustainable clothing solutions specialist
- Advising a major UK plc on a range of strategic growth opportunities
In response to our growing and varied client base, we have expanded our team during 2021 with the appointment of former EY M&A Director, Andrew Kerr, Operational Specialist, Andrew Peterson (formerly of Procter and Gamble) and Human Performance & Well-being Coach, Chris Moon. We have also formed an N4 Advisory Board, including former KPMG Senior Partner, Phil Charles, and new N4 Chairman, Benny Higgins, both of whom will significantly enhance N4 Advisory with their extensive experience leading and advising fast-moving businesses.
2022 promises to be an exciting time for N4 Advisory as the firm continues to partner with like-minded, driven and ambitious businesses.